The Festival: 10am-5pm
The Mutt Strut: 9-10am
Join fellow animal lovers at the Loudoun County Fairgrounds on September 28th as Friends of Homeless Animals hosts its signature event, Barktoberfest: A Purrfect Pet Celebration.
Bring the whole family, including your beloved fur kids! We’ll be gathering from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm to listen to live music, play games (kids and dogs), shop from a variety of vendors, eat and drink some great food and beverages, watch canine demonstrations, participate in a Mutt Strut and much more --- all to help raise much needed funds to allow FOHA to continue its mission of rescuing and finding “forever” homes for homeless animals.
THE MUTT STRUT
Fetch your sneakers and your furry friend for the Barktoberfest inaugural Mutt Strut. There are many ways to participate in the walk. Register today and join walkers who will be raising money to support our mission of saving abandoned, abused and neglected cats and dogs! You can walk with or without a dog, in memory of a beloved pet, or in honor of your cat.
- Join as an individual walker (with or without your dog) and collect donations and pledges from friends and family.
- Form a Pack (great for groups, families or companies) and work toward fundraising goals together.
- Be a member of the Cat Nappers/Let Sleeping Dogs Lie club and collect donations for your cat or dog that is unable to participate. Heck! You can even be a member if rising early on Saturday mornings just isn’t your thing.
THE FEST: Activities and Fun for All Ages
- Live Music
- Fabulous Food
- Animal Communicator Diane Roadcap!
- Wine Tasting
- Pet Contests and Prizes:
- Best Costume, Best Kisser, Best Singer, Owner/Pet Look-a-like, Best Trick
- Games for Dogs
- Games for Kids
- Kitty Corner for the FOHA Cats and Feline Vendors
- Canine Demonstrations
- Vendors: pet-related and non-pet related. We plan to have a nice variety.
- Silent Auction (in Sykes Hall)
- Raffle Baskets
- FOHA Pets for Adoption
- and more...
VENDORS and SPONSORS
Please read our sponsorship packet If you have questions about sponsorships, donating to raffles or to the silent auction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our generous Presenting Top Dog Sponsor
(Your name here! See Sponsorship Page for Details).
Please support all of our business sponsors!